Friday 9 May 2008

Us

I just wanna cut things short.. basicly i m taking SPM this year.. Yup the last year in SMKSS(my beloved school) a whole bunch of unforgetable memories.. I love my friends.. people may ask me.. Why are you mixing more with the malays than the chinese?? my answer is HEy this is MALAYSIA so if u wanna see my mix with chinese only SEND ME BACK TO CHINA!

For me.. all of us are the same the only diffrent is religion and races that's all we are still human(same species) homologes.. and no matter what you do you still cant change your Race you are still a chinese if you convert to any religion.. Eg(chinese muslim) so conclusion that's nothing wrong is i like a malay or any malay like any chinese or what ever this is the last time i am gonna talk about this.. enough is enough..

To be honest is really Love my school.. it's kinda like my second home, with my friends.. I love them.. 5Taqwa rockZ!
My best friends:
Jia Yun aka Najea Ayuni
Fetty Liana aka Fetty ghosty
Nasyrul Athhar aka N~Ant
LOve them so mucH!
28 of us living in one class.. Syakir(koyar) Benson(ben) Daniel(Da eGG) Wayne(turtle) LOga(the runner) Nazwan(shinigami~wan) syukry(kening) Azizi(baby gee gee) Najib(ben~Ape) Nasyrul(ktua class~N~Ant) wei yan(piggy yan) Ainor(pnolong ktua) Husna(engku) Farah(soft) Fetty(ghosty) Nabilah(nabil) Azlinn(kadet polis) Hanun(hijau) Juliani(Mc Jue) Sanaa(saana??) Liayana(nana) Nuraim(Aim) syafiqah(p-qah) yiiyoke(me) Syarafina(Ira) Ummu(ummuu~) syazwani(wanie) Jia Yun(cheezy wedges)
I hope that our friendship will never end~ love you all

No comments: