Saturday 17 January 2009

Stories...

KU MENJERIT!!!!!
Syakir jauh.. mama fetty berdekatan

Bowling with fetty and family



itu azwan


itu fetty






mereka berdua




saya photographer





what a month~ tired of learning car.. sick of doing the same mistakes sick of staying at home being so called emo~ sick of myself.. sick of the things that i've done wrong.. the silliness of a young girl~








lucky to have gone to school.. and the wind blows the nostalgic feeling into me.. teachers that were good and kind to me friends who we fought together through our school years... freezed.. lots of flash back...








went to fetty's shop.. it was so kind of her parents to treat us(me and benson). Been going out with her bf(azwan) and her family.. her little sis is so CUTE!! FIFI xbleh tamak nnti jadi kucing! hahahaha








went bowling with her family.. obviously they are very very loving.... kinda envy them ;p








farah came along too~








ermm.. i just wanna.. say something in this post. it's just my feelings..








today is the 1st time.. all this years.. that i can be that close with him again. Most of you probably dont know that person and it's ok. I just need to express.. I am glad and praise God that i know him and actually meeting him again. i just wanna say.. his placing in my heart is consider very high and will continue to be until the time comes until it's meant to end there.. i cant believe i actually still have feelings for him.. it's been 3 or 4 years i guess.. the feelings did not fade away.. although he wont be reading this but i just wanna say.. no matter how u look.. no matter what happen to you.. your placing in my heart is still where it is.. this is part of the confession of my heart..no one is yet to replace you. love?? i dont know.. the kind of connection.. i cant explain it.. or maybe it's just me... lol








after all these years i thought that i can get rid of the feelings.. but.. my heart strated pounding crazily when i saw u.. and it's just the same as the 1st time i saw u.. it will always be beating fast when u r around..








psssss it's not who you think it is.. i mean.. not that A*** guy.








he is some one els a very very special person in my heart :P








sorry for not updating for so long..








1. lazy :D








2. NO STORIES! :0








3...... no other reason better than.. not many people is actually following.. hahahahahahaha








it's only for sef satisfaction huhuuu








thanks for reading guys will upload the pictures later. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tq yokee... U r my dearest.. Sorry for taking to long to see ur very lovely blog.. I love u yoke.. Forever.. U r da best.. Mmuuaahhh

fetty said...

Owh ya.. Its me fetty who comment just now.. Hee