Wednesday 6 January 2010

Lesson to be learn

Hey~ glad to say that i am alive :P

it's been hard for me this few days. with my phone and up coming final exam~
but today something caught my eyes.
it's a post at facebook from a pastor.

God have His time. He planed everything for us and know exactly what we needed.
well, we have to be patient and wait for the time to come :)
i hope to be a patient person hehe

ermm.. i really wanna thanks all my friends for being there with me when my phone got stolen. Ah qian and Chui Peng~ their help means a lot to me.
and also other seniors as well.
and i also wanna thank Shahrul Faiz (hahahaha sound familiar right) yeah
my super n0.1 :)
he kinda help me find out that, the thief that fucking ass hole is still using both my numbers!
and he also helped me scold that low life buy sending cursing messages :) i am happy because he actually felt angry. feels like i m floating in the air. he actually cares about me :D and remembers almost everything that i told him~

SWEET! I am really lucky to know him and to like him!
it's not that i fall in love with him again.
it's just... i don't know how to describe that feeling LOL!
Ok.. i'll make it simple by saying that he is my SUPER n0.1! :)
i wanna apologize to my parents.
I am sorry for what i'hv done. Thanks for forgiving me :)
Thanks to my aunt for lending me her old Samsung :)
i like it!

let this be a lesson for everyone. Glad that i kept my wallet in my pocket~ that save a lot of trouble!

guess that i thanked everyone. sorry if i missed out but please remember that i really do appreciate your help!
That's what Friends are for :)

IT'S A HE!

No comments: