Thursday 11 February 2010

what's in it for me?

hmm..
11/2 12:34am
yesterday was a fucking pissed off day!

i did something wrong, booking flight tickets.
the whole house's like quarreling about it.
especially my dad.

yeah i m useless.
but don't forget i m still your daughter.. for gods sake u made me!
hmmm
no really in the mood.
i m depress.
i feel lonely
and useless in this world.

so i see failure in the world.
nothing good is in for me i guess.
all i ever wanted.
i don't think i can get.

just because i did it?
i mean.. everyone is doing it. and i don't think it's consider a sin.
it's just lust! i can't control it. although i vow numerous time not to do it again
but! i can't resist the temptation in my head!
it's too difficult!

i've been controlling myself but.. no use. i did it again and again.
God help me!
are you with me?
i wonder.
i love you very much
and i can't live a day without you God.

please be with me.

-I am SORRY-

No comments: