Friday 3 August 2012

Being me




Being me is being Fat.

People who hates fat girl like me should be grateful that they are nothing like me.

Do you know how it feels to fight the lust of stuffing my face with food?
No, you don't cuz you can eat and not be fat at all.

Do you know how it feels to eat and regret every bit of it?
No you don't

Do you know how it feels to see people buying clothes and you not buying it cuz you know you'll never fit?
No, cuz you can wear what ever you want.

Do you know how it feels to be teased, discriminate and bullied?
No, cuz everyone likes you.

Do you know how it feels to like someone so fucking damn much and being reject and called names cuz you are fat?
No, cuz everyone likes you.

Do you know how it feels to have negative self esteem?
No, cuz you are goddamn confident.

Do you know how much i want people to notice my talents?
No cuz they are too shallow to only notice my body size.

Do you know how difficult it is for me to smile every time after being teased?
No, cuz you teased me, crushed me inside out.

Do you know how many times i've questioned myself and God what have i done to deserve this?
No, cuz God loves you.

Can you imagine looking in the mirror everyday and wanting to be normal just for a day?
No, cuz you are perfectly normal.

Can you imagine crying myself to be every night praying that tomorrow will be a better day?
No cuz your days are always perfectly fine.

Can you imagine after all the diet plans and everything i am still back to ground zero?
No, cuz you don't need to try to be beautiful. you are beautiful

Can you imagine me trying to fit in but never will?
No cuz you are always welcomed.

I am fat. I just want to love myself more.
this twisted world is never gonna accept people like me.
so i live in my world.
please don't invade it.
I am just another girl.
I have feelings. guess no one realised.

I just want you all to know who I am.
I am not a happy person. never was never will be.





1 comment:

elaine said...

don't be so negetive yoke..!! will always support u!! best luck to u!!