Sunday 28 September 2014

This is a weekend blog

What to write on a weekend blog?
and here i go after a month of not updating anything.

Can i just be naked all day and lie on my bed.
Listening to sexy songs all day long.
eating cachos 
eating nachos
eating all day long.

The fountain of inspirations and words for blog had dried up
no matter how much i tried to squeeze.
nothing.
not a drop of idea.

maybe i am living a life that is so empty that i have absolutely nothing at all to write about.
or am i living in a life that is so fully with schedules and routine that every day is just the same to me.
or life itself is nothing when i had to cut my hair and change my name. 

It's time for an adventure.
It was already a year after UK.
I need a life. 
What is life when you spend most of your time stuck in the jam.
working. doing paper works
eating lunch
stuck in the jam again
cursing yourself for stupid decisions
going to the gym to sweat the fuck out just to be accepted.
going home thinking what to have for dinner.
sleep. sleep is the only escape. 
i hate getting nightmares that i cant explain.
I hate getting nightmares that are just memories of the past.

I hate getting the feeling again of the night you pushed me away.

well, damn, it a weekend blog.
feel like taking a shit.

It isn't fair to compare someone's life to someone else's life. 
I am grateful for what i have. just complaining about the life i am having
and how i wish i could just run.
and escape.

 
-hold my hands, lets go for an adventure baby-

No comments: