Friday 2 January 2015

2015

6 more minutes to 2 January 2015. I am alone in my room. I figure why not write. and so i did. 

Gosh. Time really does travel in the speed of light.

2014 was indeed a wonderful, magical, amazing, crazy year.
It was so incredible. 

Highlights from 2014.
Met him, 
I shaved half of my head.
Went UK and came back from the trip of my life.
Got my Hons Degree
he came into my life officially
Got a job in the big city
relationship dramas
lost and found my car
more relationship dramas
got a new car
moved house

He was telling me that we have been together for only a year but it felt like a long time, which is true.
It felt like we have know each other for our entire life. It's so strange and explainable. 

Last night was nice.
really nice, being with him is all about appreciating little minor things in life.
I the simplicity when we are together. 
and yes I got my New Year's kiss.
come to think of it we celebrated new year together 2 years in a row. 


In 2014 I do not have any resolution. HUGE mistake. 
Huge mistake to stay in my comfort zone.
not to make the same mistake again, I have clear goals for my 2015. 

2015 is going to be a better year.
a year full of changes
full of challenges
overcoming fears
gaining confident
defeating the monster in you
and a year to do better
a second chance for everyone to do right.
and a year of prosperity and good luck. 


I will cherish this year and try my very hard to achieve my goals.
Not that i am doing new year's crap talk,
I honestly want to complete my goals.

Kinda awkward to share my goals on my blog.
But you will see throughout the year i will reveal bits and pieces of them.

I can't believe that i am 24. 
this is madness.
24!
I was like 18 when i started this blog.
damn. 
I ain't gonna complain and whine like a bitch anymore this year about my life, hopefully.

This will be, maybe the year that i leap into another stage of my life, again, hopefully.
I just got to work fucking hard and hustle and bustle till i reach my goals.

Thank you all for reading my posts all these years. reading my crappy posts about my slightly fucked up life. 
THANK YOU. 
really really mean a lot to me.
Till then, Have a blessed 2015.

-monster under construction- 
-glad that one of your goals is to love me more- 






No comments: