Saturday 19 September 2009

August Rush~ NO RUSH

i changed my mind..
i mean not chicked out~

but
i think it's not the right time.. to do what i am planning~
i start to wonder.. i really feel that way or i think ii should feel that way~

i dont know..
my friends...
they disagree...

but i am head over toes..
hmmm
insane.. but.. not all of them disagree though~
some of them even support me~
but wheni get back home..
and with more time to think~

i thought...

i can wait~
i mean it's not the right time..
altohough the feeling is like bursting out..

but~
hmmmm

maybe he's not the one for me.
and i m not the one for him..

maybe i m born not to have any one...

u know fat soul like me. :)
i guess i m just making a fool of myself infront of others..
i m just a laughing stock~

hahahaha
isn't it funny?

but it's the fact.. the world is cruel.. it even rimes~
perfect compeptition i'll just have to take it~

so no rushing~

No comments: