Saturday 5 September 2009

deeper conversation.

Not as delicious as they look ;P
I love you guys!!!



















18?
yeah i am indeed 18 now..
lol

it was so different to be far from home.. and even celebrating my 1st birthday at a place that don't seem to be familiar.
with the people that i am going to be close with for quite sometime..

lol
18 birthday.. i was really fun and surprising despite the face that i am born on the national day.. but who cares??

no one.. i am just a soul like everyone else..
no different~

but i am really glad and happy to know the people around me..
they make me feel so like a family..

i really wish not to end this closed linked relationship cuz i know i began to love them..

18 seem old to me.. i dont know why but i just feel old.. i wonder..
well i cant write long cuz i am not using my laptop now..
more update later plus pictures! :D

No comments: