Friday 28 August 2009

Dreams

Why do we dream??
i dont really understand though..

i mean dreams always make me uncomfortable with myself..
every night before i close my eyes.. i pray that i dream about u..

but what do i get.. things that i dont expect.. things that i dont want to even think about...

i was so busy this few days.. i had no time to relax.. to take a ddep breath.. to smell.. to DREAM

it's good sometimes to dream but dont be too carried away.. "u can dream but dont make dream ur master" a poem from a dad to his son.. i forgot the title but it's in my form5 literatutre..

:)

i was really dissapointed and even mad at few things last few weeks i wanted to just post it..
but that stupid connecttion in my hostel really kills me.. i was so frustrated that i dont even want to touch my laptop.
i want to just throw everything away~

obviously it's just a kind of emotion.. i wont.. lol~

i am really happy that my dad came today.. i always wanted to eat with him :D especially when i am so far away~ i do miss my family.. my house :(

YOKE sabar laaa nehhh!!!!! brape minggu lagi leh balik!!!!
huhuuu

No comments: