Tuesday 17 April 2012

Interracial long distance

Morning and HELLO :)
hey guys. did yall miss me? I am into writing mood now.


so i finished my final exam then went back to Kuala Terengganu 
had fun for the first week then got sick = =lll i am getting better now though.
it's the change of weather i guess. LOL never thought that i'm weak. i mean i grew up there and now i am not used to the chilly ocean breeze. WEIRD! 
The famous interracial marriage Marion Caunter and SM Nasarudin 


for those who've read my blog post the past years know that mah boy here is not Chinese.
and we are not the near to each other. what i am trying to say is we are in a long distance relationship which makes it even harder. :(  




My parents and family (so typical) obviously strongly oppose with the thing we have for each other since the begging of time. They used to have these talks with me that sate all the disadvantages of getting myself involve with him. they think that he is the wrong idea. 
of course for all the Chinese out there. Their first fear is converting to other religion. I don't know why and what's there to be afraid of. call me naive but i don't see anything that will hurt anyone. I mean a family will always be a family no matter what happens. 
They are afraid of losing me that i will cut ties with them. this is funny and ridiculous! but i wish that they know how much i love them and anything they say will have a huge effect on me. which makes it even even even harder. I'll be happier if i didn't care about anything they say. 
even my boy friend knows that every time i have these talks with my parents we will end up crying over the phone.
how can i tell them it's not as bad as they think it is. :(
maybe is the up bringing maybe is the culture maybe it's the government. I don't know. why do people have this skeptical and negative thoughts about interracial relationships?


besides my family the distance between us is also an issue!
i can't stand the fact that we can't be with each other whenever we need each other the most.
i guess my sister is correct. we need a whole lot of imagination to maintain this relationship.
Like him hugging me to sleep. holding my hand to class. pat my head when i did something good. 
things like that.
sometimes we have this stupid fights which is so dumb! i mean why do we have to fight?
my parents will be super happy to see up split and the distance is killing us why do we need to make it even worse? 
ironic right? 


honestly he is the sweetest guy you've ever met plus he is drop dead gorges ^___^
tall tanned and handsome. what more can i ask for?
Oh God there's just so much good in him that i want to share. but i am afraid that yall will be bored to death by then. LOL 
and imagine the cute babies that we would have if i were to be his wife! LOL 
there you have us :)

i really hope that one day one fine they. they will see the good in him and accept us. :)
Sepet the movie

WOW i really love writing about him huh! one lucky fellow to be in my blog all the time! LOL
Hey for those who are in a relationship or interracial relationship or had been in any kind of relationships do post some comment and tell your stories and how you deal with them! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!
:)




thanks for reading again :) have a good Tuesday 
over and out! ;)

1 comment:

Pseudo said...

Well we are on the same boat girl!
I really don't know what to do .....