Thursday 29 March 2012

Boys all around me!!

Hey you guys :)


I just got really HORNY today (ya i know girls you've had those days) ;)
Weeeeeeeeeeee~~


Ok i know i shouldn't be doing this since, you know i got my finals coming up this SATURDAY! but i love this blog so much i couldn't leave it alone :p


We are going to talk about BOYS today! Are you excited or what??! LOL


I've had crush and crushes on tons of boy before i was in a relationship with him. like seriously i literally "fall in love" with ALL THE GUYS, i know SLUTTY.
but i sure have a certain type.


Just so you know I have no interest in Chinese guys :-S i am not being a traitor here! I just don't like em! I like something different from what i am and sometimes Chinese guys really pisses me off! Seriously! 
that's why i am in a relationship with a Malay. Hey! please be clear that i do not have preference over Malays too it's just a coincidence that my boy is a Malay. It could have been an American boy, a British boy ya know the blond hair and the ocean blue eyes (melting) 


so i was crazy over METAL ROCKER EMOISH type of guys when i was like 16,17. like seriously i LOVE drummers, guitarist especially their HAIR! I mean hair is the most important part of the face! Imagine me being bold! when you get a bad hair cut it just ruin EVERYTHING literally! 

Ohhh Boy! Look at THEM! (THE HAIR)

So much for rocker guys. I kinda like guy with clean cut hair, with ABS! ABS ABS ABS! I don't really fancy skinny Asian guy seriously! i mean they can't even protect themselves :-S Guy like this walking on the street will really catch my eyes :) <3 LOVE 

They are just PURE BEAUTY! 

Looking good in ANYTHING they put on! (although i prefer you to be topless) LOL! Honestly he will be soooooooooo Jelly when he read this! ^______^ but he know my choice of guy. PIKACHU I CHOSE YOU! 

eating SUSHI like a BOSS!

But ladies! LOOKS are not what that matters the most! it's their awesome personality that i fall into! Who wants a guy whose face's like an angle but having shitty attitudes?! NO! 
Find a guy who treats you right! Love you for WHO YOU REALLY ARE! not that ass of yours. not your big ass tits! we all want a guy who's committed loyal and someone you can trust and rely on! not some guy who wants to fuck you. like a drunken pikachu! 
NO! 
So, i hope you like my topic of the day! :)
Please PLEASE PLEASE leave comments down beloooowwww, tell me what type of guys makes you wanna scream! :) i really want to know. 

WILL CONCENTRATE on my studies now! WISH ME LUCK GUYS! :)
see you SOON! 

thanks for reading :) -kiss kiss hug hug- 

No comments: