Sunday 25 March 2012

Little sweetness in this bitterness

Hey :) 
hows everyone.


He came and went back :(
Ok I was thrilled when he surprised me when he magically appear at my door step :)


To all my new readers I just wanna give yall a brief introduction to my life.
HELLO WORLD. I am Yoke. 21 this year, I started blogging few years ago. It's mainly about my classmates and school life. 
After i finished my secondary education I started to write about how miserable my college life is, staying with a bitchy roommate plus a little of my crush (which currently is MINE) LOL a little about national service and shit like that.
I am a very emotional person. Yes i admit. I write when i am happy i write when i am depressed. I am also lazy as fuck. I mean seriously i wonder where did i get my laziness from? is it my dad or my mum? O.o


Ok carry on. I used to write my blog in a way that only me myself and i understand them. but. NOT ANYMORE fellow friends. I am going to expose everything about me here. Well, when i say EVERYTHING i don't mean EVERYTHING. ya know a lady needs her privacy ok! 
                                   THAT'S MAH BOY :)
and yeah. My boy. I am in a relationship with a Malay boy. I hope yall can imagine all the drama that's happening between us and my family :-S it's like a never ending war. damn! it'll be the end of the world if i start telling my family dramas. Oh well, I am hopelessly in love with him (we meet during national service). :( what can i say fate is a really confusing creature. I was LOVE at first sight and i am not exaggerating when i say FIRST SIGHT. It was like my heat skipped a beat when i saw him :)


flash forward to 23 of March 2012 we are together for 2 years and a month :) since we are studying at different place he would come visit almost every month. He usually arrive late at night. like 11pm late. :-S i know it's not that late but hey! i've been waiting since forever! But that day really was a surprise. He texted me about sending his soul to me (ya i know.. weird) and i was like "you'll be reaching late anyways." 
when the clock strikes 5.45pm he texted me again, this time he said his soul is at my front door and asked me to open the door. and BANG!!! HE WAS THERE! STANDING OUTSIDE LIKE A PRINCE CHARMING. <3 


it was fun being with him and all but UNFORTUNATELY. EXAM is near clock is ticking. my first paper is on his birthday! (31 March) SAD :(


But, a smart girl always plan ahead. I celebrated his 21st birthday with the cutest Oreo chocolate cake (that spoil my diet =o=''') but his smile and hugs and kisses and happiness is all that counts. screw diet plan for a day. 


Today i am back on track again :) shed some weight at the gym and writing while waiting for my sweat to dry off. 


Damn this post is long. i can get REALLY REALLY excited when i talk about him <3 :) (BLUSH) 


so, that's all folks. hope you enjoy reading mah post for today. :)


Good Day -bows- 



2 comments:

Jocelyn Lum said...

This is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet:)
He really loves u,visit u every single month.

And you prepare a yumy cake.OREO.man i am so addicted to OREP!

yiiyoke said...

LOL.. long distance relationship is hard :-S i'll miss him like crazyyyyy if he dont come visit.. :(