Sunday 25 July 2010

4:34PM

today is a Sunday.
i am not out to the mall or anything.

i am here in a small cosy room with 3 of my friends.
aiming for the best.
doing the best. i think.
to be the best? we really hope so.

I HOPE SO!
i am broke. i have nothing.
no money no knowledge.

am i human??


home.


i want to go home.
to run away?
no, i need vacation.
haven't been on vacation since college.

and just now i was just browsing through my friend's pictures with her guy.
i like it :) they are so loving and natural.
i even browsed through my friend's new born baby picture :)

and then i thought of something.
something that everybody wants.

can we? be together and have a happy family?
can we ? be as natural as them???

why aren't we?
because.
we all knows. no need to explain. it's the same old thing again and again.
how i hate to repeat it.

to have a unforgettable wedding.
to have a happily ever after with you.

i really hope so.

to pass my exams with no re-sit and repeats.
God i really need you with me.


-To fly with colours-

No comments: