Friday 13 August 2010

13 August 2010

it was fun yesterday. with my friends, at the beginning of the day.
when you gave me the morning call that i am always waiting for.

I MISS YOU!

seriously.

am i getting too desperate or something?
am i annoying you?


i mean i can understand you situation now but.

erhh!! what ever.

plus. i really think i am going to lose something important to me.
what's happening???

everything is USED TO BE now.

yeah, you the best. you own everything.
and i am freaking fucked up!

this sucks!
this life sucks!

what if i really stumble trough my diploma and advance diploma?
i will get a job and?
start working?

what the hell??
and what's life all about??
i don't want to end there?!
my mum and dad always say that i can go when i can pay.
when is it??

when i am old and haggard?
when i am fat and old?
when i am a lonely woman with 12 cats??

i though my mum would understand.
life after marriage and having kids.
i am not saying that i am gonna get married now.
NO! BUT THINK OF IT!!!

sometimes i do think that, to play around is better than facing one person.
I AM NOT SAYING THAT I AM PLAYING AROUND.
but.........
i need vacation~!!!
to get out of here!
OUT OF MALAYSIA~

to leave everything behind and start over again.

when i see you, and when we walk side by side. i felt extremely happy.
so happy that i can't control but keep smiling and laughing all the day.

a lousy manager of feeling indeed.


-do you still love me as before?-

No comments: