Sunday 24 October 2010

give me the logic

Hello.
i know it's weird for me to write my blog 2 days in a row but.
there's something in my chest that i really need to let it go!

OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE SUCH PEOPLE ALIVE
yaya i know i am still living in a box.. but. it's kinda hard for me to accept it..

it's not against the law to be XL or XXL.
i know it's easy for you. skinny BITCH!

some of us are born like this. you think we chose to be like this?
THINK AGAIN SMART ASS!

yeah you! smart ass! since you are so freaking smart!

ouh and i take it back the post i posted on facebook sometime ago. "i wanna be a skinny bitch so freaking bad"
i take it all back!

i am so grateful that God gave me extra!
luck to have all the fats hanging around me!
i am extremely huggable!

proud to say that He accepted me for who i am! YEAH!
and my family and true friends love me for who i am too!
bad news for you, my MAN here loves me even i put on another 1000 pound or so!

so back off!!!
at least i am happy with my life.
and when i stare in the mirror i see the real me!
not just some plastic acting nice in front of others.

people that truly know me, they know that i never FAKE.

take it and accept it!

-why am i doubting myself?-

2 comments:

yiiyoke said...

well hello.. i didn't offer anything to anyone. Obviously. and i am not criticising anyone. Goshh..

elaine said...

I WANT to be around you!
and frankly speaking..
I like that girl who eat like a child..
I like that girl who always seduce me to eat burger at night..
I like that happy-go-lucky type of girl..
and THAT GIRL is you,YOKE!!