Wednesday 20 October 2010

20102010

today's not special thought despite the date.
it's been long since i last update my blog.

i don't have anything to write anymore.
someone took my inspirations away. :(

fights
quarrels
we been it through.
but, it was never nice.

i think my hostel toilet need some renovation and maintainence.
people now a days don't know manners.
how can they shit out of the toilet bowl?

isn't that insane?
however. i just hope that it will be gone soon!
as it was there since this afternoon!


darling. i miss you dearly!
everything about you~

how can i prove to the world that fat is not a sin?
how can people accept me?
how why who?
it's difficult and they don't understand.
they never will.


am i going to tell people the way i love you is through my phone?

other people. i don't care. i should and i will remain silent.
block it all.


-inspirations come back to me-

No comments: