Sunday 26 September 2010

Flying back or flying to?

Tomorrow.
is
near. as the clock behind me keeps ticking.
and the clock on the desktop.

i am excited to go back and at the same time, reluctant.
wish that i could spend more time with my friends.
i seriously do feel that i am left out.
i missed all the good stuff.

and that's my fault.
i chose to be like this. i guess.
there's good and bad. :)
didn't thought that i would regret my decision.
but. it's a little different now.

i guess he can't replace them.

BUT
i still love spending time with him.
and with consequences.
what am i?
a risk taker?
or am i young and brave?

Nope. i am just playing with fires. that's what my dad would say.

Things at college is getting tougher each step.
i just pray that i passed all my exams for last semester.

and hopefully. I can manage through the 5th semester.

I NEED PRAYERS PEOPLE.
I WANT TO BE NEAR TO THE LORD AGAIN.
but, something is always trying to pull me away from him.
each time i made up my mind.
distractions!


I JUST HOPE THAT YOU ALL ACCIDENTALLY READ THIS AND REMEMBER MY NAME IN YOUR PRAYERS.


-Speech from a sinner-

No comments: