Sunday 19 September 2010

Lunch

Today.
I had the best lunch in so many years.


i never thought that will actually happen.
although it's simple. but with you. it's the best :)
i am a big eater. but it's weird that i was really full.
and i can't stop laughing.

you said. you like to see the way i eat.
it's funny.
i am like that because, it's the way you always treat me.
you always make me feels like the luckiest girl alive.



Lies. no!
i am not that good in lying.
i hate to lie.

i am sorry.


confused. indeed i am.
what should i do?

can God give me answer?

i seriously love what you done for me.
to You and to you.

to YOU ALL.

it's not that i don't love you all. but, i love you too.
what it means by being happy one second and sad the minute when people finds out?
i am really grateful mum. really.
i love you. and please believe me.
i don't mean to lie.
you are the best mum. i don't want to risk losing you.
but please. just give us time.

what should i do to get you to trust me?
everything seems impossible.

how can i love another and not hurting another?
my priorities. i am clear of it.
and i am not messing with my studies.
i try hard.
just to make you all proud.

but. as always, i am the black sheep of the family.


-Help me. Anyone-

No comments: