Saturday 11 September 2010

There's no happy ending after all

My life. is all about you. after i met you.
i can't think of a day that i don't think about you.

we meet almost once a month.
i seriously miss you.

but. why. why is it so much drama at home??
why on earth that they treat us like that?
why can't i put our picture as my profile picture?
why can't we go public?

it's not fair!!
so not fair!

just because he is a Malay??

i know people are talking about racist and all
but hey! if he's a racist he wont want me.

there are good and bad people out there.
and all of them are bad.

i mean for God's sake.
i am you Sister!

I know you fucking hate me.
well fuck off!

i will be gone.

and you BE DEAD!

people may say that i am stupid and childish to write this.
to be angry because of a guy.
but before you say so. THINK!
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN I DO THAT ABOUT THE ONE YOU REALLY CARE FOR?

don't fucking act like a saint cuz you ain't!

it's not going to last long.
i can feel it. it's near.


-It's all your fault-

No comments: