Monday 8 November 2010

Different

I guess i got hit on the head twice.

I write what i want. To express what ever i like.
those comments from other low life anti social losers are just some pain in the eye.
i won't do anything to change though.

Freedom of speech. Do you have any idea what it means?
So what if I criticise people?
it's up to me.
and did I ever mention any names?

NO ASS HOLE!

There was never a contract between us. so there's no offer or acceptance.
Don't you dare judge me!
Even if i am desperate enough to go FUCK myself. It's none of your business either?
SHIT FACE!


true friends and true comments.
i accept.
Yeah. people like me should go die and never ever exist i guess.
i know the difference.
You don't need to remind me.
Seriously. even there are obvious differences.
What should i do?

Say something SMART ASS!

people just love to make other people's life difficult.
come on!
CHALLENGE ME!


or should i say PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN FUCKING SIZE!

this is all BULL SHIT!


it feels so good to curse.
yet. it don't mean anything.
i am just reflecting my own low mentality.


to give or to take it's not up to you.

just go FLY KITE!


-I seriously need more Jesus in me-

No comments: