Sunday 28 November 2010

A breach of trust

I know i am not a law student or anything but.
this girl sure know a little something about law! ;)


a lot, happened this few days.
seriously.
you don't wanna know what it's like.

i did that to him. and i am sorry for what I've done.
sorry! :(
and i was. wrong.

what got into me?
to the extend that....

speechless.
am i taking him for granted?

i guess i took everyone nice to me for granted :(
my mum do say that. sometimes.

I love Jay Chou but i guess i have to sacrifice for the best.
and i want to be the best!
listening to his songs since i was. really young and getting his albums was the best of it not until i got scolded by my dad.

it's not a waste of money dad! :)
i think :P

my life time collection, but it's half way.
i don't mind. really.



well, i am hoping to see the rainbow after all the rain and storm.
please.

i don't wanna die in my dreams.



-i need to see your smile not only for today but forever-

No comments: