Saturday 4 December 2010

Is this real?

can you feel my heart beat?
it's not really racing. but. with unusual beat.
obviously faster than usual.

Yes. I promise, but.
there's always a but.

BUT! I don't even know what's the but for?
shitting?

You really make my day :)
Thanks.
and i can tell you. it's not that shallow anymore.
this you can trust me.

really. for everything.
maybe you just needed someone to be with you.
especially when you are new.
and i believe it will eventually pass.

But again.
please don't be that soon.
I can't let go just yet.

you know what.
I am glad you said that.

I don't want to be behind you.
Let us walk side by side :)

I miss my home.
it's December already.
time really do flies.
Next year. Will be a wonderful year.
I hope.
for both of us and everything.


-Call me when you are bored-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOKE, ni adik mu hk comey kli, nk comment dh ni, dngr ea. ak rse ok je, tpi mybe sbb ak thu spe, cm xtaw nk comment mnde, cm klu ak post npe2 mu pun cm xtaw nk comment npe kn? sbb mu thu dh spenyer. tpi mu ttp leh jdi pnulis terkenal,. god's willing. amen.