Monday 11 July 2011

BERSIH






7092011

Why so unfair?
where are all your sanity?

I thought this is a democratic country.
Where are the democracy?
The video above is about an old lady.

ex government servant.
she went to join the yellows alone.

took a bus. without knowing where and when. she went. alone.
stopped by police. Questioned her.
But she still stand tall on her believe.

What she wants is Justice and Peace.
What she wants is for the younger generations.

why can't they understand? Why don't they listen?

I feel useless.
Why didn't i stood on my foot? when something small blocked my way, i ran and hide.
This old lady. Did not hide. She was attacked by tear booms and chemical water.

i have nothing to say to defend myself. She is the lady of liberty.


SHAME of you PRIME MINISTER and all the EVIL people out there!
Go Burn in HELL

you compare.


-we hate politics-

No comments: