Tuesday 2 August 2011

Travel

happy song for depressing souls out there.

Hey.
i know it's been a long time since i last update my
blog.
i've been busy and lazy. despite that i've been traveling :)

not to some exotic places of course.
I went to Malacca it's a small town full of historical traces.
if you study your history well and i bet you know the
story about Praramesuara the little deer and the tree. After that then came the
Portuguese, they were the first to invade Malacca and rule it for more than 100 years. Then came the British and the Japanese and bla3..

I had quite a wonderful time in Malacca. The weather, the people and most importantly the FOOD! the culture and not to forget the architecture there :)
I am literally in LOVE with the Baba Nyonya house.
currently listed as my dream house.
good thing about small town, less traffic and less pollution.

Fruits dipped in rich chocolate
Irresistible DURIAN PUFF!

Next stop Port Klang.
Porky! LOL!
it's famous for it's pork cooked with herbs and tea in a clay pot.
certainly a delicacy.
port Klang is also a small town.
living in a peaceful neighborhood
wooden house. cement floor zinc roof, bathing with a pail scooping up cold water.
people there basically know each other! they are nice and friendly.
not to forget the FOOD there, besides porky the sea food there is also mouth watering.

majority population in these two town are Chinese so, i basically enjoy being a Chinese and eating real Chinese food! :)

hope to go to Penang some day.

I've been eating and going around spending and putting on weight! :-l that's not a good thing.




train heading back to reality

I remembered getting down from the train. feeling the heavy weight on my shoulders again.
why do we have to live with burdens and responsibilities?
I hate to be bothered, this isn't anti social i just need my own space.
I am trying hard to control my temper and my tongue.
and tell me, who love to be told what to do?! I am tired of this. when can this stop? am i going to live this life for another 50 years?
Sick of being surrounded my insecurities. Please just find something and grab hold of it. Not me. I may be Fat but i am not a buoyant. or a log.
I am struggling too. swimming against the current. I mean, who isn't?!

Life's hard. grow up kiddo! you did this to yourself and quit asking people why!
this is insane.
I am not being mean. it's the fact.
you can comment and act as if everything you say is correct but the fact is still the fact.
guess i need to stop acting this way and try to accept people the way they are.
Lord i need you so much!
I really do hope you listen and answer my prayers.

Finals is another 2 weeks. Pray for me. anyone.
i need prayers. I seriously do.


to all my Muslim friends Selamat berpuasa :)
-get the emo out of me-




2 comments:

MOMOCHAN said...

nak pergi jonker walk juga ! huhu jom yoke kita pusing 1 MALAYSIA..huhu
wahhh makanan sedap tu uhhh napa la tgk time pose ni.tergugat la yoke ;p

yiiyoke said...

:) kalu ad pluang kite p jln3.. cri mkn 1 malaysia.. best je! haha ira sbr3.. pose nihh :p