Wednesday 31 August 2011

Hari Merdeka





Today is Malaysia's National day/ Independence day.

and i was born 20 years ago. this day.
this day used to be the high light of the year.
when i was small, my relatives, family and friends will come around and give me kisses and hugs.
not to forget huge birthday cake and also presents.


as i grow older.
the presents
the laughter.
the fun
the hugs and kisses
all the love.
tend to vanish slowly.
reducing each year.


and the know the day will come to an end where.
today is insignificant at all.
but. thanks for everything.

i didn't want it to be like this.
i didn't want to have to be emo and down today.
I just wanted to meet you.
i don't need any celebrations nor presents.
i just want to be with you.

We are so near. yet the wall. the distance is so far.
i can't even see.
i can't feel you anymore.

you are unreachable.

There used to be fireworks, and parade.
but now. nothing's left.
gone with the development of the country
that is corrupted.

two evil and mean people. the leaders of our country.
yeah. Malaysia Boleh.

they chose Hari Malaysia instead of Hari Merdeka.
we did NOTHING to achieve hari fucking Malaysia.
but the leaders of the times did everything!
blood were shed.
tears were pouring.
to be independence.


i understand that no one cares.
who the hell cares about birthdays anymore?



i am 20 years old today.
thanks to my mother and father.
making me and feeding me.

i am 20 years old today.
I am fat overweight and ugly.

i am 20 years old today.
i hardly make my parents proud.


i love my country the way it was.
without evil people invading without corruptions.


-I am 20 years old today.-





No comments: