Monday 29 August 2011

I finished my Diploma


Hey guys!
I am BACK!

i finished my diploma semester last week.
and i will be continuing my advance diploma, middle of next month.


I missed my friends already. :(
we've been class mates for about 3 years.
going to class. and seeing the same face again and again.
i was used to it.
although we weren't close, but i know we will always be sticking up for each other.
i don't know how they feel. but i hope they feel the same as i do.
but. i guess this feeling wont last; people move on.

i should do the same.


It's been freaking long since i last updated my blog.
did you guys miss me?
i hope you did.
LOL

i wanted to write my blog since the day i finished my finals i literally did sign in to blogspot to write.
but, i could't write a thing.

maybe exam week was too stressful.
i broke down numerous times
i was lucky to have supportive family and friends.
and Him.

although he did cause problems, but he will paste all the broken pieces of my heart back together again.


I am back home now!
finally. I missed my family!
i missed celebrating RAYA!

i missed my childhood.
when everything used to be so exciting.
it's not that my life is dull now.


I'm gonna put on more weights, unfortunately.

but i really do hope to go to his house.
to wear baju kurung.
to dress up prettily.
to match him?

maybe.
i don't know. why must i be such show off.
i have minimum self esteem.
i need to be praised and to be lifted to feel confident.
it's bad. i know.

well. I wished that i can enjoy my semester break.
eat more
lose weight.
polish myself

to shine again next semester. :)


-Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir Batin-

No comments: