Sunday 27 November 2011

26 November 2011

It was my day yesterday. 
i graduated diploma. :)


i am blessed to have my love ones surrounding me. 
really glad that most of my friends came.


I didn't get the chance to take pictures with them. i wonder what was i rushing for?
i guess i am the one that would abandon a whole forest just for a three. 
although i hated people doing that. but i guess i am the one who is blind and stupid.


i was Ok at first. but, deep down i regretted. 


i got 3 bouquet of SUNFLOWERS :) LOVE them very much!
never thought that we made it.


the convocation was fast. i had to wait under the canopy like a roasting pig in hell. 
luckily i did not put on any make up. 


sick of having guest in the house and all they do is face the computer. 
you might as well do it at your house!


it's really confusing. 


this bittersweet.


my mum and dad are proud of me at least :)


we took pictures, and they will be up SOON.
i can't promise when, but i will try my best to put them up. 


there's nothing much really. 
i just missed my friends. 




mum still hates him like everyone else. 


-i guess i am a long distance relationship kind of girl after all-

No comments: