Thursday 6 June 2013

Good Bye Malaysia

Hello.
This may be the most historical day of my life.
All these years of waiting and talking about it.
and finally. 

Today.
Yes today.
:)

I'll be leaving this shitty country for, a while.
Just a short while.
enough to create memories :)

years of talking about going to Sheffield Hallam University and here i am today. In my sister's room writing this blog. My last blog from Malaysia. 
I made my parents proud. 
REAL PROUD.

They were telling neighbors, friends, relative and people about me.
My mum even organised a farewell party for me. LOL
it was real grand. 
private room just for the closest family members. I felt like a princess.
They toasted for me. It was my night. :)
For years, i've yearned to be the centre of attraction. and there i was. Eating. 

It' sad leaving what i know behind. but i can't sacrifice what i don't know for what i know. 
It's time. time for me to see the world. 
:)

-Good bye- 

No comments: