Sunday 5 January 2014

2014

What's the best way to end the year?  

Mine is, get a midnight kiss and to say good bye 2013, Hi 2014. 

I did not set any resolution this year. New year resolutions are for noobies! LOL
Nah. I'm just really comfortable in this stage of my life right now.

I got a job
I got a car
I got you.

what more can i ask for? Besides getting in shape? 
Well, being in shape is kinda like a whole life goal, i would not consider it as my resolution. 

Honestly, this year is totally different, I mean, new year, it's just another day.
Another day. another day. 
It's like any other day.
There's nothing like entering into a new time zone.

Maybe it's because when in school we change classes meet new friends, but this year, it's just. another holiday. 
don't get me wrong, this is not a depressing post. 
I mean, I do look forward for good things to happen. 
This is going to be an excellent year. :) I hope. 

and it's a miracle that i'm writing this without any music. 
just an open window with some evening breeze and the setting sun. 


Life is good. 
Change is good. 
I guess the only thing i really want now is to do better in my job.
Focus and break through. 
to love something that i never thought i would 
and to be comfortable with my new name new personality is really hard.

but life is just a theater. Let the best actress win. 
Looking forward to Chinese New Year. :) 
I miss my cousins, gosh i just want to hug, squeeze and kiss all of them.







there's this one thing that i hope will not happen to me, that is, no matter how lonely and weird i am. I do not want to spend new year eve or any festive season alone.

I will at least get myself a cat. or a puppy. or maybe a cat. :) 

and lebuh raya bermula. Lets race. 

-don't leave me, ok?- 

No comments: