Tuesday 21 February 2017

Letting go

Its almost a month now after the break up.
I am proud to say that I am so much better and happier,
honestly.
I can't believe this is actually happening to me.

I thought that i will be miserable for a very long time.
Turns out, I am doing so much better.
You wont believe the amount of happiness that i am feeling right now.

All thanks to my family and friends. You guys are the best.
Oh ya, and that dick head for being cruel.

Yes he was so heartless and cruel, my feelings for him literally died.
My heart is not as empty anymore and it feels so good.

of course occasionally when our song comes up on the radio and i passed by places we used to hang out, it triggers memories. I still miss you, sometimes.

But at the end of the they they are just memories.
I can now smile and just waive it off.

I also know that no matter how much i loved you or missed you, you will still be you.
The heartless beast that you are.

I can even laugh and joke with my friends about how we used to be.
good times bad times. happy memories mostly.

I plan to stay this way.
I plan to be happy.
I plan to not miss us so much anymore.
I plan to get hold of my life again.
I plan to do great things like rescue all the kittens by myself.
I plan to watch movie alone without feeling depressed and sorry for myself.
I plan to learn "How to be single"
I plan to let our past go.

Therefore letting everything that used to be us go.

How to let go?
It's simple.
I know I am completely at fault. I admit. I was the one that triggered this.
But I definitely DO NOT deserve this.
If you love me enough like you used to say,
you will no do this to us.

Whatever it is, it just made me realised that, I wouldn't wanna be with someone that dumped me
right after saying "I love you"

and yeah you can go fuck yourself too. :)

No comments: