Wednesday 1 July 2009

H1N1


what the hell man~
what's with the h1n1??

sick of it!
sick of wearing mask
it's damn hot! and a person like me.. sweat like hell wearing it.. huhuu
but prevention is better than cure... right???

but some of the people here..
i mean thoes jerks!
laughing and teasing people that r wearing mask.
what r u trying to prove?
u r not afraid? u r stupid? u r childish? go eat my shoe!!!
damn i hate them...
lol

college life's so far so good.. i dont really have any BIG trouble yet..
but i really do worry bout the flu though~
trying my best to prevent it~ :)

terengganu it still the best! :D
i miss my family so much! huhu
and my friends
y must we be appart??
i really do miss u..
when can we meet again???

although u would call me once in a while.. but there's no 3G here.. lol
i enjoy talking face to face with you~
i really regreted not taking picture with u at the bus stand
and really thank you 4 being there with me...
i think i am falling.. slowly.. into..... lol

wokay3.. enough~
that's privet hahahahaha

call me more ok! some times i do get bored here u know... and stress out..
i suddenly miss ur support and your smile..
i miss the way u give 2 thumbs up when ever i finish a presentation..
i miss it when u look at me
i miss it when we would joke and talk during klas kenegaraan and all
i miss you!

huhuuu i miss gossiping with u in I-3
i miss the laughter
i miss the cat walk and the silly jokes..
i miss getting roll call and getting punish
i miss running with u all and eating together..

I MISS MISS MISS!!! i am going crazy!! help anyone??

No comments: