Saturday 18 July 2009

11 JULY

what's so special about THE DAY??
i dont know..

it's just somebody's birthday~
lol

actually... it's not just somebody~
it's HIM!
that guy~
that seems so familiar yet so unfamiliar to me..
a phase of growing..
a little crush~

a cute guy that i had knock myself onto so hard till i was hurt all over~
i promise myself i will always remember him~
but i guess i am not significant~ just a tiny dust in his eyes~

i love his smile and still do..although i cant look at him carefully anymore
but his features are all hand craft in my head~
it's difficult for to even forget his birthday~

i am just a nonsense just a lunatic to him~
but dose he know that he means so much to me...
i just dont know why~~

it's a week after his birthday~

happy birthday~ the guy beside the window~

No comments: