Thursday 2 July 2009

WORDS

are the words the truth?
the beautiful words..
so sweet and suiting flowing into my ear.
why cant you just tell me?
or it's my fault that i m blinded...

i am really happy that u said u wish that i were at your house.. and we can talk face to face
i am really happy that u called me
i am really happy that u dont mind
i am really happy that u r what u r now...
or would u change?

i am also happy that i am far away from u cuz i know u missed me :)
i dont know am i the one... but sometimes i hope that i am the only one
i wonder what u talked about with her..
i wonder do u still like her?
i hope that u realised.
i hope that u call me everyday
i hope that the phone bill is free and we would talk day n night

i love the way u talk to me
i love your laughter although i can just hear them

i wish to see u but not your picture
i hate to quarrel with u
i dont wanna make u mad
and i hope u wont ever break my heart again.

i hope i can be loyal and like u with all my heart but no
i realised and awaken when u last hurt me..
and i cant really go back to who i was cuz i find the fun and pleasure being who i am

cuz i am in love with both of u...
i hate telling u lies that u dont even realised.
i am truly sorry..
for me this is just... a game.. a game that i had lost badly but rebuilding it with new strategies.
i hope that u forgive me.
i hope to get both of u.
as if i can~


am i crazy for wrintng these?
i dont know.. it's just what i feel...

No comments: