Saturday 6 March 2010

He cares!

i must admit that i am the worst girlfriend ever..
and there's something wrong with my eyes despite the size of it~ =.=ll

I AM SORRY!!!

he actually cares about me.
well i thought that me might regret.

maybe that's the way he is..
i like him the way he is.

I am HAPPY with YOU!!

i won't chose some lousy guy over him!
you! listen! u mean a lot to me!
you don't know how long i've waited for you to ask me that question.

i said YES without having second thoughts!
i like you.
i really do and i mean it~

stop pushing me to some other guy! i don't like them!

-Only Muhammad Shahrul Faiz-

p/s i really hope that you will read my blog.
some how.. without me telling anything about it.
just wish that miracles happen. and you will know how i feel all this while.

No comments: