Thursday 4 March 2010

One week and more :)

is he the one?
hope so... cuz i like him!


I laugh because you are funny

i smile because i like you :)

hahahaha

i'm like.. love drunk?
i don't know..

maybe :)
but we are still the same though..
talk like we used to.

i think it's better like that.
i like him the way he is.

really do hope that we can last long.
long enough for me and for him.
long enough. but not the end?

i don't really wanna think of the future.
just wanna enjoy now.
i miss him!!!
miss him so badly. that i think i've gone crazy.
when can we meet? :(

sometimes i just want you to be a little sweet.
and care more about me.
i hate to be insecure.
i like it when u call.
send me more sms. :)

tell me u miss me.
all the little things may seem nothing to you but they mean a lot to me.

you wont ever read my blog. cuz you r never gonna find it. hahaha
so i'll just keep it to myself until one day.
you realized.
hope it's not too late.

and i like you! really i do! :)
my frog prince.

-The talking Frog-

No comments: