Wednesday 23 June 2010

4 Months

hari ini indah seperti baisa. :)

it's already 4 Months
not too long and not too short.

i really enjoy being together with you.
do you know that??


i admit that sometimes you really make me angry.
but that are all small matters.

i know sometimes i make you mad too. sorry :p

future is still so uncertain.
things are changing really fast.
but. i am true to you. and so are you to me.

can i say. let time prove it all??

i hope so.

and i am here again in my little hostel room writing this.
i am waiting for your reply.
but i don't think you are going to reply.

that.. kinda make me.... well. a little mad. :p
call me childish. Yes i am. only to you.
i miss you a lot.

to write a book and a song about us.
that's still long. i guess.
because we still don't know about the ending.

sadly. i am afraid to face it.
are you brave enough?



-Why am i crazy about you?-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just do what you should.