Monday 14 June 2010

Why bother?

i tried to change the layouts of my blog few days ago.
but obviously it didn't work.
then i tried again. until i finally gave up.
then i thought. why bother?
i am happy with the current state of it.
so it will remain the same...

it's simple and not complicated.
it's my style a little lazy but still progressing.


i just realised that i don't have to be like everyone els.. to make their blog famous.
i write for people that appreciate my work.
not like some people that...
well i better not comment. :)
not to make my blood boil again.

and then it's the same also with things we do.
we need to stand firm on our ground.
not easily be influence by people around us.
Do what's right.
and that's what makes us all unique.

i like him as he is.
despite all the comments that are unnecessary for me to mention to anyone.
when there's no ending in a story does it mean that..
that story shouldn't exist?
this is not some kind of fairy tale. it's real.
people who understands people who don't.
and me myself honestly.. confused.

it's hard to tell.
because no one knows.
i am sick of thinking of the same old problem that isn't a problem at all.

enjoy the world cup~ :) FIFA!!!!
baby. few more days to meet you! can't wait!!!! :D
miss you so much!

-The way we love-


No comments: