Saturday 19 June 2010

what should i do?

what should i write?
i just feel like crying right now.

ass hole! :(

people are telling me not to continue.
but what should i do?

i mean people that are really important to me in my life.
my family and close friends.

and now i really do feel that i am all alone.
it's not because of you.

hmm how do i say this.
Yes it's because of us.
ok.
i am going to put things straight.
sick of myself giving clues that even me myself got confused.

it's about the RELIGION again!
again and again and again!!!!!!!
it's not your fault or my fault anymore.

there are things out there that beyond our control.
the sacrifices.
means that i have to change my religion just to be with you.
there are laws like that here in MALAYSIA.
and i really don't think that it is fair.
this kinda of love is just FORBIDDEN.

can i say i am playing with fire?

and when you asked me. is our ending going to be sad or happy.
it broke my heart.
because i don't know how to answer you.
i am clueless.

booohuuu who cares now. i am going to talk and talk ok!
just to be with the one i love
with a different religion.
i HAVE to leave my family and my own believe and religion.
and how dare they say that they are not pestering people?

how dare they say that???
i know GOD is great and everyone is so eager to worship him
yes this is good~
but why the WAR?
why the FIGHT?
why the KILLING?

corruption is happening everywhere.
we can't see it.
but we MUST see it!

maybe in 10 years time i will feel stupid reading back my blog but.
i seriously feel unfair!

WE RESPECTED YOU ALL. WE WANT PEACE. WE WANT TO LIVE TOGETHER.
yeah so much with the 1MALAYSIA.

SO MUCH WITH ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID THAT HURT US!
YOU HATED US?
WHAT HAVE WE DONE????

i believe that i am not the one facing problems with relationship and religion here.
anyone that is out there. if you ever read my blog please.
VOICE OUT!!!!!

although i know that chances are low. but. i still have faith.

and i will stand on my ground.
so much far my family that i thought that they knew me well.
i am sorry to say that you all are WRONG about me.

with GOD'S WILL i will change a nation!
with GOD with me. i am everything he wants me to be!!!

-it is forbidden-

No comments: