Monday 24 January 2011

Bonding

Damn that was long time ago :)

Yesterday i found out a few pictures of me and my friends during National Service.

I had fun uploading them. :)
and the best part is tagging them!
i can't believe most of us still stay in touch.
but some.. is no where to be found.

I've been searching for him for a long time.
but i just can't find him yet.
I don't know when. but i hope one day he would find me.
my number 1 supporter? i guess. LOL

and sad thing is i can't find Bravo's flag.
i thought i took a picture of it.
well, let the by gone be by gone.

we were far from each other.
we cried we laugh.
we are still far from each other.

when?
when can we be together on the 23rd?
it's more than i miss you.
it's not just that.
i desperately want us to meet.
without all the drama.

when?



-just about to give up-

No comments: