Wednesday 19 January 2011

Early

i woke up
and my eyes just wont shut anymore.

i don't want to know why.

today is the 2nd day i am home :)
when i stepped out from the plane.

i can feel sea breeze just gushing through me.
feels so good.
i wanted to shout I AM BACK!

it's nice to be home.
but. without yellow in town.

it isn't complete.
so, here i am.
sitting in a dark empty room.
desperate for people to read my blog as usual.

living my life like a fat bitch.
being laugh and laugh over again
and have no idea about it.

yeah. who cares man!
i am just being me.
thanks for showing the difference though.

i think it was you who left that fucking comment in one of my post.
to hurt me?
i wasn't even close to that.
i was just annoyed to be honest.

this is to show that your self esteem is actually lower than mine.
:)
you don't need to feel better by telling me off like that.
i felt sad for you.
seriously~


i am a fool. a serious joke.
life's just nothing but a serious joke to me.
glad that i am alive.

i missed you.

-please be back soon-

No comments: