Thursday 17 March 2011

Singapore


My first time in Singapore.
How was it?

well Singapore is a fine country.
;) if you know what i mean.

if you don't get the joke it's fine.. :P

but. i really have to say, I really love it there. :)
despite the heat and the forever changing weather

with all the drama i caused at Universal studio
i still love it.

And guess what. it's also my first time oversea.
20 years and this is your first time?

like Waoo. i know right.
i want to travel too. but it's not possible to happen in the near future.

I enjoyed the food. the architecture. and almost everything there.
I just LOVE the architecture.
they seem to be so free. to just create and draft their own buildings with different personality.
unlike my own country.

NOTHING to be proud of.
the speech that stupid woman gave and the stupid comments and cartons that Malaysians responded to the Tsunami at Japan.

I was so frustrated and pissed off!
i was like WHAT THE FUCK are they thinking.
they are not sensitive at all!
FUCKING shallow i would say.

Imagine Japan is Malaysia
and Malaysia is Japan. what if the Japaneses did that to the Malaysians.
well they would probably say" Burn their churches down! Protest! Boycott!"

STUPID BRAINLESS IDIOTS!

ouh. God.

i failed again.
and not ready to stand.
pull me.
give me the strength to fight again.


-no more quarrels it's enough.
i missed you more each day.-

No comments: