Friday 4 March 2011

Eternal flame


I never thought that this.

And this can last this long.

I never thought that I would jump and drown.

I was a swimmer.

I was.

Before I met you, everything was not as coulorful.

What happened?

Have you cast a spell on me?

Or this is all just a dream.

Can I do it?

I don’t think I can anymore.

I am giving up. Take me away; I just want to break free.

Please say:” come, take my hand, and we would run. Just the both of us. To a place, just the both of us and no one else.”

I missed you.

I really do. The feeling so strong, it’s impossible to stop it even for a second.

What have you done to me?

Despite all,

I like it. J

When the spring comes with the rainbow high up the sky.

I know. The rain is gone. And the day will come. No matter how long.

The tears we shed. Are they worth it? I asked myself. Part of me says. Yes.

Wait just wait.


it's not that i am lazy to update my blog. it's the problem with the internet connection.

i can't even write peacefully.

-I enjoyed it too-

No comments: