Sunday 27 March 2011

Go, Genting


as if i am as lucky as Lim Goh Tong.
i would have millions of ringgit in my bank account.


but i am not.

not bathing for one whole day is disgusting! I always thought that i am a dirty person.
even a dirty person like me can't stand it.
sorry guys, even me myself don't understand why am i being so timid.
hope that i didn't spoil anything.

although our budget is limited. i know one day money wont be a problem to us.
it may be difficult now, but in the future things would eventually change.

after an hour long of cold refreshing shower more inspirations came :)

heaven earth and hell.
i don't know where i belong.
i know you want us to be together in heaven.
but dear, i not that i don't understand.
i know. and i understand.
but it's difficult. really difficult.


You are a really good guy.
sometimes i do think that i don't deserve a guy like you.

my RABBIT PIG :)

If they can see what i see in you. I think they would fall in love with you too.
:)


but no. you are mine!
love the way you shake your body baby! LOL!!!



-Hungry, tired, but full of love-


No comments: