Friday 1 April 2011

Angry blogger

I am Frustrated. :(

can you all please tell me. Honestly am i a loser? am i like a sanitary pad where you wear, dirty it and throw it away?

I am not suppose to be sad.
but i am.
i have to keep my cool.

clock is ticking and i didn't start a thing yet. not a single chapter.
am i prepared to fail again this time?

He is always there for me.
by my side.

unfortunately.


Who's here to help me with my financial problem?

I used to admire and LOVE my college.
but now. i realised. ALL OF THEM!! are a bunch of blood suckers!
it's the same.



What ever. I guess it's time to pick it all up and start studying.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION BITCH i ain't doing it for you~
i have better things to do.

You are irresponsible and not discipline at ALL!!

i thank God and seriously GLAD that we stopped there.
I can't imagine how it would be if we continued.
Your looks are lies that man love to fall for.
you heart is made of dirt. You are dirty, and evil.
You are a friend of Lucifer.

I don't like you!
Go far away from me!



-I might get in trouble posting this. but who the hell cares-


No comments: