Thursday 14 April 2011

Laskar Pelangi

This is the theme song for the movie :)





It's a story about 10 kids from a very poor place in Indonesia call Belintong. it's about how they fight for the rights to get education and about their childhood. i cried and laugh along. i really wish to watch the movie. i got so touch because this story is real, true. written by Andera Hitara. it's a very good book although it's in BM but try to read :) you would love it.
and there's a song for this movie by Nijid- laskar pelangi

gave me a lot of inspirations.
i really want to pour everything out. my emotions but sadly i just couldn't think of a word now. hmmm just go get one! :) haha that's all i can say~

I guess everyone knows about the Haiti earthquake and the condition of the victims now.
People lets pray from them. What ever religion you r what ever race you r. just pray~
it's not the time to fight about religion or what race we are.
I always thought that we are one. What about SATU MALAYSIA?
what's the purpose of national day??
what's the purpose of the late prime minister Tunku Abdul Rahman that fought for us?
what? tell me!
answer me!
just because of that WORD.
that WORD is just a WORD!
For God's sake.
look! LOOK around us.
Things are happening, people are suffering!
what are we doing here??
FIGHTING?? because of a WORD?? GOD!!! what's WRONG with us??
Yeah, people keep talking about the END OF THE WORLD that is said to end on FRIDAY. but shouldn't we help each other now? since the world is said to be "ending".
Shouldn't we stick together like a family, we are the same HOMO SAPIENS!

a small blogger like me wont do any change, i know. but i really hope i can do something to change, to be better.

politics is not my stuff cuz i know it's dark and dirty.
my English is not as powerful as others.
I am just an ordinary college student that can't even spell right.
what can i do?
just an ordinary blogger.

-ordinary day-

No comments: