Monday 18 April 2011

Tell me HOW?

OK I've been reading Tons of blogs from other blogger in the world.
and some of them are my friends.

I just don't understand why isn't anyone reading mine?
I mean i don't force you to read. but

how can they get HUNDREDS of followers and I have like 2?

honestly i really would like my blog to be read. to be appreciated.
I've been blogging for 2, 3 year i think. i know it's not long but..

You know what i mean.
Who doesn't what their work to be notice?


I admit that i write things that people don't quite understand.
i prefer to follow my style.
I know i lack pictures and colors in my blog but it's not the pictures and the colors that i want you to notice.
I want you to read.
to feel and understand every word.

So if you guys have any suggestions to improve the "traffic" of my blog
can you please kindly comment and tell me how?

Thanks :)

I was thinking of making a video.
like a Vlog.
but i don't know whether is it appropriate since...
you know.. no body bother to read my blog.
would that be even bother to watch my videos?

But. i was just thinking about it.


I guess that i am always an out cast.
Please don't make me feel that i don't belong
and he is the only one i can hang on to.

The distance between me and God is.
getting really far.
Please pull me back closer.
I need it.


It's funny when i re-read the post that i posted.
i was laughing alone.
I really do wonder what others think of my post though.
and i notice that he will be in almost every single post.
:)
Hey, i really do LOVE him.
it's not going to change. what ever you said.
or what ever anyone says.
Good Luck to you my Dear.
You can do it. :)
I will be here for you as you always did when i needed you.

-Miss you very much-

No comments: