Tuesday 20 September 2011

Advance Diploma




this little girl is really talented. Check her out :) 

This is the first very step for me to complete my dream.
My UK dream. :)


I passed all my papers!
thank GOD Almighty!
the best grades throughout my diploma year. LOL


I can't believe it myself either.
and this made me SCREAM at the top of my lung this morning.
I will not grumble anymore after this as promised :)


I will work my ass up! 
UK wait for me.


i felt relived. as if the clouds are all gone and the sun shines so brightly.
as if i can do anything in the world. 
I felt confident again. 
well, the cancer cell is now officially cut off.
and you all know this thing about cancer, it might come again.
Therefore, i will try my best not to get infected again. Focus on my studies and quit being a quitter. 
Quit grumbling and blaming everyone.


I made my parents proud :)
for the first time i felt their happiness.
My sisters too are amazed by this miraculous out come. 
he said"my girl." and he felt proud saying that. 


It all paid off. 
nights and nights without sleeping
and all the excess weight i put on. 
well, i am gonna take care of the weight problem SOON. i think.


Oh, another good news for you guys.
I finally MOVED OUT from that stupid ass hostel! 
I am a free bird! 
everything seems fine. so far so good.
I LOVE my new apartment.
it's spacious and comfortable.
Although it's like a hunted house before my friends and i cleaned it up but, 3 days of intensive cleaning this is is finally fit for us to call HOME.


the swimming pool is just at the back of my huge balcony. isn't it fantastic? 
and the Gym too. time to shed this excess weight of mine SOON. LOL


I thank GOD for all this.
All the credits goes to THE Creator.
because he listens to prayers.
I've been praying real hard.
and he answers it. :)


-I want to SHINE AGAIN. polish me God-


No comments: