Wednesday 19 October 2011

What should i call them






I found out that the frequency of me writing is getting lesser and lesser year by year.
Why is it happening? 
i can't answer it myself. 
Lazy? or simply just lack of inspirations.


wanting to shine too much makes you feel more dull. 
so i might as well stay as i am.


i once heard lady gaga said that we should worship ourselves.
Love who we are, because that's all we've got. 


This is true. 
no matter who you are.
How you look like, you are special. 
Really special. because God made you like this. Unique. 
We all are His baby. 


feelings that i couldn't express. I want salvation. 
save me from reality.
Lets run and get married at some exotic island under the most romantic moon light. 
Just me and you. Ignoring the world. 


living in a world with so many faces. I am impressed that i can survive. 
but with him no mask or camouflage is needed. I can be myself and knowing that he's loving every minutes of it. 


Praying to god to make it through everyday has became a routine for me. 
Teaching myself how to put a smile on my face
 not a soul knowing how desperately i needed you by my side.


He's a great guy to take the responsibility, I am happy for her. I really am.
:)
I wish them happiness and prosperity.
pray that they are all healthy.


How do you measure wealth?
I think most of us measure it based on the figures in our bank account.
from now on, i am trying to measure wealth by how happy i am.
the happier i am the wealthier it is. 


i mean, what's the purpose of living if we are all constantly counting our money instead of our blessings. 


It is amazing that i actually felt relived writing it all out. Glad that writing still have this effect on me. 


We shouldn't take life too seriously but there are times that we should act mature.
or else people will hate you or worse you are just their laughing stock. 
Just like how i see you now.


please don't make a fool of yourself just to shine.


Shine with dignity. 


he said that he hope i sees the truth one day. i really do pray for it.

-God bless the world- 


No comments: