Thursday 13 September 2018

it hurts here

it hurts.
it still hurts.
it hurts here and there.

no matter how much i try to brush it off, to face it, to cry it away. fixing it is even worse.
it hurts.
I have no idea how to end this.

it hurts.
i tried, believe me i tried to pull myself out from this massive black hole.
i don't think i can do it anymore.
can anyone just mute the voices for me.

it hurts
when all i feel is no one gives a shit. fact that they do care.
i just can't

open up my heart so that i can feel all the love they are trying to pore into my heart.
help me see what my eyes cant see.
let me feel their love.
instead of wallowing in this cloud of sadness.

i don't want to live my life like everyone screw me over.

it hurts. no matter what. it hurts to the point that i told myself.
i would rather die than fall in love again.
because it hurts.

believing in miracle  that does not exist.
it hurts to know that i am so not lovable.

People always say love yourself so that others love you.
If they don't love my scars and me at my worst, me now what gives them the right to love me when i am really me?

it hurts, happy ending is a lie and it hurts.

-can anyone just make all these feelings go away -

No comments: